TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Tuscany Bike Holidays organizes bike trips through the Tuscan countryside. Participants must accept the following terms and conditions:
1. The bike tours are held according to the schedule shown at booking time.
2. Participants must present a valid identity document or passport.
3. Participants must know how to ride a bicycle on roads with uneven surfaces such as rocks, gravel, etc.
4. Participants should be cautious and diligent.
5. Participants must have good health and be free of heart disease or other diseases that could be aggravated by exercise or aerobic activity such as biking. Participants release Tuscany Bike Holidays from any type of liability or damages relating to the health of the participant. The participant has to evaluate the insurance to cover as specified above.
6. Participants must confirm to be entirely responsible for their own actions and release Tuscany Bike Holidays from any and all liability or damages. The participant is also responsible for all the risks associated with the tour such as falls, illnesses, injuries, damage to your own person, to third persons, equipment, or third parties. The participant has to evaluate the insurance to cover as specified above.
7. Tuscany Bike Holidays is not responsible of lost baggage, money or valuables during the tours.
8. For the one day tour, the participants must be present at the meeting point established at least 15 minutes before the specified time of the start of the tour.
9. Participants will be accompanied during the tour by guides speaking Italian or English.
10. The tour will happen rain or shine. However Tuscany Bike Holidays reserves the right to not start the tour due to bad weather events. In this case: one day tours will not be required to pay. For multiple day tours we will organize alternative activities or excursions.
11. The courses and activities may be changed with respect to the program shown during the booking, due to circumstances beyond the control of Tuscany Bike Holidays.
12. The minimum number of participants will be four people for one day tours and two people for tours of multiple days. In case of the number of participants not reaching the minimum amount, the tour will be canceled and the amount paid in advance will be refunded in full from Tuscany Bike Holidays or the participant will be entitled to participate in another tour on another date.
13. The reservation must be made through the online form on our website or email. The booking is confirmed once we received the deposit. The customer will receive a booking confirmation by email.
14. The payment of 1 day tours must be made in euro cash directly to Tuscany Bike Holidays in the morning, prior the start of the tour.
15.To reserve the multiple day tour we request a Euro 300,00 deposit of the total amount within 72 hours from the booking date. It must be paid by bank transfer. The remaining balance must be paid on the first day of your arrival. If you cancel the reservation before 30 days to the start of the trip Tuscany Bike Holidays will refund Euro 150,00 of the deposit. If you cancel within 30 days or less there will be no deposit refunded. In case of a no-show on the first day of the trip there will be no refund for the deposit.
16. Please inform Tuscany Bike Holidays if you have special needs or food allergies at the time of booking.
17. Please note that all personal data will be processed in full compliance with the provisions of Law 675/1996 on privacy and the processing of personal data is to perform the services in question. The personal data in any case will not be passed to third parties and may be canceled at any time at the request of the customer.